Radiesse Boca Raton
What is RADIESSE?
RADIESSE is a new generation non-surgical, facial contouring, injectable filler that delivers instant and enduring results. The unique composition of RADIESSE provides immediate visual improvement common with other fillers, but with the benefit of lasting effects. This is because RADIESSE is made of very tiny, smooth Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres. The microspheres form a lattice beneath the skin, through which your own body’s collagen grows. Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen. This produces the desired longer-term effect seen with RADIESSE over other dermal fillers. Most patients experience results lasting between 12 to 16 months, but results from RADIESSE can last up to 2-3 years.
What can RADIESSE treat?
RADIESSE is used as a longer-lasting dermal filler to treat signs of aging caused by loss of volume under the skin. RADIESSE is commonly used to add volume under the eyelids to reduce dark circles, as a treatment for sunken cheeks and to treat deeper creases and folds in the skin such as nasolabial folds and frown lines. It is also used to fill in depressions caused by scarring and to re-contour the chin and cheeks. It is not used for the lips like Juvéderm can be.
Where can RADIESSE be injected?
- Nasolabial folds (the lines that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Marionette lines (the lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth)
- Corners of the mouth
- Pre-jowl (area on either side of the chin, where skin can sag due to loss of facial volume)
- Chin wrinkles
Why choose RADIESSE Volumizing Filler?
- It is the only wrinkle filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results
- It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- RADIESSE patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers
- It is FDA approved and mixed with lidocaine to significantly reduce injection related pain
- Calcium hydroxylapatite (RADIESSE ) for treatment of nasolabial folds: long-term safety and efficacy results.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite filler for facial rejuvenation: a histologic and immunohistochemical analysis.
- A multicenter, randomized trial comparing calcium hydroxylapatite to two hyaluronic acids for treatment of nasolabial folds.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite versus nonanimal stabilized hyaluronic acid for the correction of nasolabial folds: a 12-month, multicenter, prospective, randomized, controlled, split-face trial.